As a Certified Chartered Accountants Frampton and Co have a vast, up-to-the-minute knowledge of accountancy, but what makes us stand out from the crowd, is our ability to explain your accounts. To actually take the extra time to discuss your accounts with you so that you understand what is going on financially within your business, helping you to plan for the future.
Our Accountants can…
- Prepare accounts to help in completion of self-assessment tax returns
- Produce financial statements to file at Companies House and abbreviated accounts to ensure the minimum amount of your financial information is made public.
Accounts are prepared to agreed timescales and deadlines.
But we can do more than just report the history of what’s already happened, we can also…
- Identify areas where we can assist in minimising your tax liability
- Identify areas of the business that give you the most opportunity to make improvements
- Use the accounts to help you measure where you are in meeting your goals and what actions you need to take
although our Accountants can be found in Bexhill, we also cover Hastings, Eastbourne, Lewes, Uckfield and beyond, often working remotely to furthermore ensure the smooth running of your business.